Monday, May 17, 2021

Utopia Monster, Eco-Angst, PONY X, Virgil Del Fuego...

 Virtual Del Fuego 2.0 is happening at the end of this month: May 28-31, 2021. Some of the things that I am doing:

- exploring my inner drag king

- building and burning a semi-pony effigy thing

- making a secret metal sculpture to hide inside the thing we are going to burn

I've also been making a ridiculous twisted plastic thing... the Utopia Monster... which i envision housing in a biohazard containment tent during the event. There will be tours, and opportunities to leave your own messages (PAPER OR PLASTIC?), and hopefully a discussion about our various eco-anxieties, hopes, furies, ideas and suggestions...? If not, it may just be me ranting on-camera by myself. That, too, is cathartic.



virtual.playadelfuego.org is where events will unfold!

No comments: