Thursday, October 24, 2013

incipient trajectory - 2


I find out tomorrow, something to do with the places that people get money in order to buy coffee and have a warm dry place to sleep and make art. (Details, as usual, dull to anyone not intimately affected.)

Today I am being uncharacteristically kind to myself (a characteristic I hope eventually to embody effortlessly; q.v. Against Cthulhu), but also getting work done. After the aforeunmentioned obstacles are swept aside, I shall have to do away with other impediments, such as my own habitual "click Refresh" and related social-media time-sucks. It remains to be tested whether five cups of soy chai a day is a procrastination device for me or a creativity accelerator.

What are your obstacles? What have you done to sidle past them, blast through them, or wink them out of your world? Comment and share.

One of the prompts someone has given, for NaNoWriMo: "Create a most fearsome creature."

Myself, I decide: Unleashed.

1 comment:

flightless said...

For those who suspect the DJH of supernatural powers in this one fiddly little area, let me state for the record that I had to look up how to spell "accelerator."