I set up the furnace. I added some reflectors to direct the heat up and away from the ground and cinderblocks. This turns out to make a huge difference; instead of taking fifteen or twenty minutes for 1/4" PVC to get warm enough to work with, it takes less than five. It's actually too efficient and I'm not totally sure if I will keep using the reflectors.
I made an armature. This is PVC tubes, chicken wire, and popsicle sticks.
I taped up some PVC.
I cut some PVC. The '31' refers to the number of cuts to be made.
I also fiddled with some twigs and devices from last year. I like how this came out.