Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A New Show, A New Project

Happy spring!

I have a piece in a show at the Artistree Gallery in Pomfret, Vermont, starting Friday and running through May 2.  If you happen to be around, go see it.  The image links to the Artistree web site.


Also, I'm working on a project and you can help.


I  have a slew of these QR code stickers that point to my website. If you promise to stick one of these someplace public and arguably subversive, take a picture of it, and send me a copy of the image, I'll happily mail you two of these awesome 3" x 3" stickers plus a really cool 6" x 6" sticker (below). If you'd like to participate, please send me your mailing address via private message on the BxiieVision Facebook page (http://bxiie.com/fb).  Blah, blah, I reserve the right to limit the number of stickers I send out so please message me early.

The best sticker placement (as judged by me) will win a special prize; a one-of-a-kind sculptural 'device' made from a credit-card-sized piece of PVC. If you're planning a visit to North Korea in the next few weeks, let me know and I'll include an extra sticker.


Thank you!

No comments: